Aptitude Research Partners recently published a thorough analysis of the Talent Acquisition landscape. It is a thing of beauty. If you’re looking for an ATS, if you’re thinking about your talent acquisition processes, if you’re wondering who does what to whom in the talent acquisition space, this report is a must-read. It’s meaty, it’s thorough, it’s a complete overview of the providers in the space.
It identifies 10 trends that you must know if you’re tinkering with your processes and systems:
- The need for simplicity
- Interview scheduling is a “must have”
- Do not leave the platform
- Recruitment marketing is a critical investment
- Not enough candidate feedback
- Reporting must be simple
- Services integrated into the technology deal
- More collaboration between recruiters and managers
- High volume is still a differentiator
- The marketplace is confusing
While some of those topics are a little opaque, you’ll be glad you investigated them.
But my favorite part of the report was the graphic showing the full HR technology landscape. Take a look:
This is one of the best one picture overviews of the HCM landscape. While you’re working on the talent acquisition sliver. Don’t lose sight of the rest of the pie!